Use the Website Appropriately
Use our Website the way it is meant to be used. That is, don’t try to interfere with its security features, stop other people from accessing it, or damage or vandalize the information on it. We take these matters seriously and will refer them to law enforcement.
Everything on our Website is protected by copyright law. Accessing and viewing the content we provide to you does not give you any ownership of it, or rights to it. This means that you can’t use the content you find on our Website in any way unless you get written permission from the person that owns it, which in most cases is Baynouna. That includes logos, charts, and pictures as well as any text on the Website or in a file we provide on the Website.
If you want to request permission to use something from our Website, you can contact us here firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll do our best to get back to you quickly and accommodate your request. If the content you want to use is owned by someone else, we’ll let you know that as well.
Content on the Website and use of the content on the Website
Most of the content on the Website belongs to Baynouna. Some of the content we provide, however, may come from other sources. Content on our Website that is not provided by Baynouna is the sole responsibility of the person or group that provided that content. If you’re not sure if a specific piece of content is being provided by Baynouna or some other party, contact us and we’ll let you know.
When we provide you with content not owned by Baynouna, either on our Website or in a link to another website not owned by Baynouna, it is because we want to provide you with information that might be relevant to your interests in Baynouna. It does not mean that the views in this content are Baynouna’s. Likewise, if we reference a company, product, or service that is not provided by Baynouna on our Website, it is intended to be informative and does not mean that Baynouna endorses or recommends it.
The Website and its content may not be modified, transmitted, reproduced, published, licensed, transferred, sold, or used for any other commercial purpose without Baynouna's prior written approval.
As you familiarize yourself with the content of the Website, Baynouna allows you to make temporary copies of content on this Website, where necessary. You may also print as much content from the Website as is reasonable for personal use and link to our Website. Any other use of the information on the Website is prohibited.
When taking copies of the information on the website, you may not modify the information or delete information about copyright or Baynouna's name.
Collection of data and Cookies Policy
We collect information generated when you visit the Website, when you first access our Websites, you will receive a message advising you that cookies and similar technologies are in use.
You give us certain information, including:
- At least some basic information such as your full name, address, phone number, email, company name, position, your C.V, etc. which you would voluntarily provide us when you fill in employment forms, comment forms, grievance, suggestions or “contact us” page.
When you visit our Website, we also collect information on how you’ve used our services as well as information about the devices you use to access our Website.
- We collect your activity on our Website, for instance, the date and time of each visit to our Website; pages you have chosen; your feedback, what you click or tap on, and what is shown to you.
- We collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services, including:
- hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specific information like apps settings and characteristics, app crashes, advertising IDs (such as Google’s AAID and Apple's IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’ settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies, or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g., IMEI/UDID and MAC address).
- You may give us permission to collect your real-time and precise geolocation. The collection may occur in the background, even when you are not using the services. If you decline our permission request, we will not collect your information. However, the services may not work at their maximum functionality.
This information is not shared with anyone beyond the support staff for this Website, except when required by law or other law enforcement authorities and is used only as a source of anonymous statistical information.
Limitation of Our Liability
We provide the Website to you on an “as is” basis. We don’t give you any warranties or guarantees about how the Website will work, the availability of the Website, or whether you can get results from the Website. Likewise, none of the third parties that provide any of the content on the Website give you any warranties about how it will work, its availability, or any results you can get from it.
Any liability related to the quality and performance of the Website, or the accuracy or completeness of the content on the Website, belongs to you. We are not liable for any acts or damages that arise out of your use of the Website in any way. We aren’t liable for any acts or damages that arise out of your inability to use the Website in any way. Likewise, none of the third parties that provide any of the content on the Website are liable for any acts or damages that arise out of your use, or inability to use, the Website either.